Learn – Integrate – Thrive
Alexander Technique is the thinking person’s answer to improvement in functioning, including pain relief, well-being, and optimal performance.
Movement Pattern Analysis reveals your brain’s unique preferences for decision-making and interacting with others so that you can maximize your potential.
ALL OFFERINGS CURRENTLY ONLINE
Find a class that works for you in the list below, or email email@example.com to request privates, workshops, or classes on different topics.
MONDAYS MIDDAY: Ongoing, Drop in, Register Monthly
Alexander Technique Body Wisdom: Join Amanda for self-care and community. We will use elements from traditional and Primal Alexander to practice tools and tips for self-care, including how to deal with anxiety, aches & pains, and Zoom fatigue.
- Mondays for one hour
- 6:30 pm Berlin / 5:30 pm London / 1:30 pm Atlantic
- 12:30 pm Eastern / 11:30 am Central /
- 10:30 am Mountain / 9:30 am Pacific
- Pay-What-You-Can (Suggested $20 per session)
- No Class on March 30 – Spring Break
Click HERE to register for AT Body Wisdom on Mondays in April
Note: your registration covers one drop-in or the whole month
We’ve had a fantastic year applying Alexander Technique to using Zoom, working at our desks, working out, and doing yoga. Now that warm weather is here, we’re planning a class applying AT to walking. You’ll receive audio guides to take on your walks, plus live check-ins to ask questions and connect with the group.
Check back here for your registration link, coming soon!
WEDNESDAYS MID-DAY: Ongoing, Drop-In, Register Weekly
Are you all Zoomed-Out? Are you feeling new levels of exhaustion from being on screens all day? Come Take-A-Break with me to reconnect with yourself, refresh your spirit, and reinvigorate your inner wisdom.
- Wednesdays for 30 minutes, Drop-in
- 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm Central / 12 pm Mountain / 11 am Pacific
- 7 pm London / 8 pm Berlin
- Pay What You Can (Suggested $5-$12 per session)
- No Class on April 1 – Spring Break
Click HERE to register for Take a Break on Wednesdays
FRIDAY AFTERNOONS Ongoing, Drop In, Register Monthly
NEW LATER TIME Alexander Technique Reading Group: Join Amanda MacDonald and Senior teacher Beret Arcaya for reading, conversation, and community.
Each Friday we read together from F.M. Alexander’s books and discuss how his words have meaning for us today. We are currently reading “The Universal Constant in Living.”
NO BOOK NECESSARY. Excerpts will be read out loud as part of the gathering.
Register for the month. One registration includes Friday live gatherings and access to recordings from the month, PLUS membership in our private Facebook group.
- Fridays, one hour, drop in or attend for the whole month
- 10:30pm Berlin / 9:30pm London / 5:30pm Halifax
- 4:30pm Eastern / 3:30pm Central / 2:30pm Mountain / 1:30pm Pacific
- Pay-What-You-Can (Suggested $30-$90 per month)
- No Meeting on April 3 – Spring Break
Register HERE for Reading Group on Fridays in April