Learn – Integrate – Thrive
Alexander Technique is the thinking person’s answer to improvement in functioning, including pain relief, well-being, and optimal performance.
Movement Pattern Analysis reveals your brain’s unique preferences for decision-making and interacting with others so that you can maximize your potential.
ALL OFFERINGS CURRENTLY ONLINE
Find a class that works for you in the list below, or email email@example.com to request privates, workshops, or classes on different topics.
Enter your email on the right to receive announcements and resources.
MONDAYS MIDDAY: Ongoing, Drop in, Register Monthly
Alexander Technique Body Wisdom: Join Amanda for self-care and community. We will use elements from traditional and Primal Alexander to practice tools and tips for self-care, including how to deal with anxiety, aches & pains, and Zoom fatigue.
- Mondays for one hour
- 6:30 pm Berlin / 5:30 pm London / 1:30 pm Atlantic
- 12:30 pm Eastern / 11:30 am Central /
- 10:30 am Mountain / 9:30 am Pacific
- Pay-What-You-Can (Suggested $20 per session)
Click HERE to register for AT Body Wisdom on Mondays
Note: this registration covers one drop-in or the whole month of March
TUESDAY EVENINGS: Ongoing, Register Monthly, New Theme Each Month
SLOW YOGA: March 2021
MARCH THAW: Melt Your Shoulders, Float Your Arms
Slow Yoga continues! This month’s theme, MARCH THAW, will melt your shoulders and enliven your arms. We’ll explore reaching, spirals, gathering and extending, all from a confident base and a dynamic breathing torso. You’ll learn to slow down, listen to your body’s inner wisdom, and support your shoulders from the inside out.
As posture and movement experts, Sarah and Amanda will teach you skills that help you tune in to your subtle awareness and engage your habitual patterns. Join our warm and inviting environment where you can dig deeply into your movement and your breath to create a practice that works for you.
Classes are recorded, so if you are not able to attend, you can practice along with the recording.
- Tuesday evenings in March, 90 minutes
- 8:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Central/6:00pm Mountain/5:00pm Pacific
- Pay-What-You-Can (Suggested $60 – $150)
- Taught by Amanda MacDonald and Sarah Mayhan
- All experience levels welcome
- No class March 30 – Spring Break
Taught by Amanda MacDonald and Sarah Mayhan.
Click HERE to register for Slow Yoga on Tuesdays in March
WEDNESDAYS MID-DAY: Ongoing, Drop-In, Register Weekly
Are you all Zoomed-Out? Are you feeling new levels of exhaustion from being on screens all day? Come Take-A-Break with me to reconnect with yourself, refresh your spirit, and reinvigorate your inner wisdom.
- Wednesdays for 30 minutes, Drop-in
- 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm Central / 12 pm Mountain / 11 am Pacific
- 7 pm London / 8 pm Berlin
- Pay What You Can (Suggested $5-$12 per session)
Click HERE to register for Take a Break on Wednesdays
FRIDAY AFTERNOONS Ongoing, Register Monthly
NEW LATER TIME Alexander Technique Reading Group: Join Amanda MacDonald and Senior teacher Beret Arcaya for reading, conversation, and community.
Each Friday we read together from F.M. Alexander’s books and discuss how his words have meaning for us today. We are currently reading “The Universal Constant in Living.”
NO BOOK NECESSARY. Excerpts will be read out loud as part of the gathering.
Register for the month. One registration includes Friday live gatherings and access to recordings from the month, PLUS membership in our private Facebook group.
- Fridays, one hour, drop in or attend for the whole month
- 10:30pm Berlin / 9:30pm London / 5:30pm Halifax
- 4:30pm Eastern / 3:30pm Central / 2:30pm Mountain / 1:30pm Pacific
- Pay-What-You-Can (Suggested $30-$90 per month)
Register HERE for Reading Group on Fridays in March
BY REQUEST: Workshops, Private Lessons, and Consultations – Email Amanda Today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Managing Zoom Fatigue
- Anxiety Busters
- Your Computer, Your Chair, and You: Setting up a Supportive Work Space
- Uncover Your Unique Decision Making and Interaction Style
- You are the Source of Your Own Success